Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Disappointments

It seems lately that I've had many disappointments. It started a few days ago when Jenny took me to the vet. I thought we were going for a car ride which is one of my favourite things, but in reality I was tricked! I now know that the whole point of the car ride was to take me to the doctors. Yikes! Both my parents stayed with me but they did nothing to stop the man from shining a bright light into my eyes and ears. Things got progressively worse after that. After getting poked with a needle, I had to get my temperature taken in the craziest place. I'll spare you the details but it was not pleasant. I was so glad to leave!

Unfortunately that wasn't the end of it. It's been raining so much lately that I've had my walks shortened and I haven't seen a bunny for days.

Yesterday I brought home a tick. I assure you this was not intentional. Yuck! Those free loading vampires should be ashamed of themselves. I earn my keep as a full time security guard and stress reliever but all they do is take, take, take.

Tonight I got something in my eye and accidentally scratched too hard! It is sore and judging by the sympathetic way Jenny keeps looking at me, it must look as awful as it feels. I think I'll play it up as long as I can, afterall, there's nothing like a little sympathy to take the sting out of disappointment.

With love & cuddles,
Lottie



PS. Lesson#3 We all suffer disappointments from time to time

No comments:

Post a Comment