Thursday, May 21, 2009

Simplicity

I'm happy to bark that things have definitely improved since last week. I feel like my regular happy self again.

My eye doesn't hurt anymore, my energy has returned, my walks are longer, the weather has improved and brought the bunnies out of their hiding places. Hee hee! Oh the chases! I gave them a good workout this week! Now if I could only figure out a way to lengthen my leash...so close.....

A pair of ducks have moved into my neighbourhood. I've seen them before and initially thought they were just visiting, but now I'm convinced they are here to stay. I'm a little conflicted though, I want them to feel welcome here, but at the same time I have the urge to run at them just so I can watch them fly away! I wonder if Jenny would stop me?

My parents took me for a real car ride (no tricks this time) and I got to see people and places I've never seen before. I think I've gotten extra cuddles lately too!

While thinking about how much better this week has been over last, I realize that sometimes it's the little, deceptively insignificant parts of the day that can be the most gratifying.

With love & cuddles,
Lottie




PS. Lesson#4 To be happy is to recognize and savour simple pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment