Sunday, October 25, 2009

Being a dog


I'm pleased to report that my stitches are out. All that is left of my lump is an unpleasant memory. Jenny said she is still waiting for my test results, whatever that means. I'm just happy that my life has returned to normal. I've been up to my usual antics (chasing squirrels, looking for bunnies, eating street food, barking at everyone, napping, obsessively licking my paws, watching movies with my parents etc....) and nothing could make me happier.
I love my life! I am so grateful that I'm a dog and not a cat, or a mouse, or a leaf. When I was a young pup there were times when I hated being a dog. I was taken from my mother and siblings to go live with a mean person. Those days were long and scary. Fortunately that was many seasons ago. I sometimes have bad dreams about the whole experience, but never give it a moments thought when I am awake. Now I share my life with two nice people. To my parents I'm Lottie, also know as Lottie McDottie and I'm so happy to be a dog.

With love & cuddles,
Lottie



Lesson # 26 Embrace what you are and surround yourself with those who will celebrate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment